Are you looking for a residential electrician in Orlando, Sarasota, Lake Nona, Celebration and Kissimmee or surrounding areas?
Need help with breaker boxes or meter bases?
Interested in surge protection, lighting or even remodeling projects?
No electrical job is too big or small for an Abe’s Electric electrician.
Contact us today at 407-343-0220 to learn how we can help with your residential electric needs or complete our online request form.
Residential Electrician Services
- LED Lights / Lighting
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- FPE Panels
- Surge Protection
- Suveillance Cameras
- New Outlets
- Panel Upgrades
- Zinsco Panels
- Electric Vehicle Car Charger Installation
- Residential and Commercial
Home Safety Checks
Upon completion of each job or estimate, our electrician can perform a Home Safety Check to ensure your home is free of hazards and up to code.
- Your electrician will inspect your breaker box and tighten connections
- We check your meter base and ensure proper grounding
- We ensure proper G.F.C.I protection in required areas
- Your Electrician will visually inspect wiring in your attic
- Smoke alarms and CO detectors will be tested and batteries replaced if needed at No Charge (ceilings under 12ft)
- Wiring hazards, hanging fixtures, or anything else your electrician finds that might be harmful to you or your family will be brought to your attention.
Common Services Offered
- Meter Service and Panel Replacement
- Home Rewiring
- Ceiling Fans Installed
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- National Electrical Code Corrections
- Hot Tubs and Spa Wiring
- 120 & 220 Volt Circuits Outlets & Switches Installation
- Range, Dryer, and Air Conditioning Circuits
- Lighting Installation
- Generator Installation
- Knob ‘n’ Tube Rewiring
- GFCI Protection
- Electrical Safety Inspections and more!
Let an Abe’s electrician handle any of your lighting needs:
- Track Lighting
- Fluorescent lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Under cabinet lighting
- Can lights
- Outdoor lighting
- Floods- security around your home
- Attic lighting
THIS IS THE HEART OF YOUR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM AND SHOULD BE INSPECTED YEARLY
We specialize in electrical panels, meter bases, and code compliance issues. If you feel that your electrical system needs to be inspected by one of our licensed electricians, please contact us today by calling 407-343-0220 or submit an online request form.
Need a Second Opinion?
At Abe’s Electric, we understand that spending thousands of dollars can be unexpected. We recommend getting a second opinion for any large job. Even a third opinion is a good idea. Upgrading or adding to your existing electrical system is a major decision. Here are some things to look for when comparing estimates.
- Are all estimates for the exact same work. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
- Check warranty information. How long a company stands behind their work is often a good criteria for decision making.
- Are all estimates relatively close in price? There is an industry average for electrical work. Bids that appear to be too high should really be examined closely.
There are many companies working illegally without insurance, licenses, or a Master Electrician who charge extremely cheap prices. There are also companies who charge 3x the average cost of work and hope you pay because you don’t know any better. If you have a question or just want to know if your estimate is in the right price range, give us a call and we will be glad to help you.
Want that second opinion now??? Click Here